Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Could stress be causing me to sleep all day?

Well I've been stressed out slot since me and my by have been having arguments I'd say I'd cause them slot through jealousy sometimes but since I've Been on my period for about two years I'd say that had messes my hormones up sorry for misspellings I am on my kindle writing this I guess the stress started was when I got drunk turns out I get quite nasty on it after coming off my antidepressants yes I had depression and anxiety only a few Months ago my boyfriend had to restrain me from doing anything silly that time I didn't blame him and have decided to cut the drink way down but ever since he keeps doing if I try to walk away he holds me down I try to get out out of his grip he holds me even tighter to the point he has bruised me he grabs my face or neck if I don't look at him he tells me when to go to bed and if I have to eat when I'm not hungry he says I'm only aloud down stairs with my family for an hour and I have to a ask if I want longer he's careful of this around my family he forced me into sex on Sunday when I told him bout this it was like he do didn't realise what he did he didn't want to admit it I have a feeling it's only gone to get worse if we do eventually get a place I mean I've already had to get morning after pill he saw how much pain it put me through did he care no last night we had argument I accidentally hit him in the face by trying to push him away once I accidentally did that he thought he could do what he wanted to me thing is when we made up I convinced myself he couldn't help this. I know it's bit long but is this the reason?

См. статью: Could stress be causing me to sleep all day?