Friday, March 15, 2013

Ceramic bisque painting advice?

Hey so I was thinking about starting up ceramic bisque painting as a hobby (pretty sure thats what its called). This is where the piece is already made and kindled all you have to do is paint it.My grandma did it and she's made some really beautiful things that have been around my dad's house for as long as I can remember. Anyways what I'm talking about here is where you buy the plain white piece and then paint it yourself.My only question is what it really would take to start a hobby like this in terms of buying the paints and brushes and anything else you might need.and what are the kinds of paints you should be using and all that.it's always interested me and now that I'm almost done with school i would have time to do it.

См. статью: Ceramic bisque painting advice?