Sunday, March 10, 2013

Can't get it out of my mind?

Me and my sons father broke up around 2 weeks after we found out I was pregnant, it was not a nice break up. We didnt speak to eachother through the entire pregnancy until 2 weeks before I was due we re-kindled and thankfully sorted our differences and are now much stronger and closer. However, against my better judgement I asked him if in the time we were apart (6months) he had been with anybody else intimately. He told me he had, a fairly young girl. (Of age of course).At first this was fine, but now it's eating me up inside, I know we wernt together and he has done nothing wrong, but I can't help what goes through my mind, when we are intimate I think 'is this how he did it with her' or 'did she touch him like this too' 'was she better than me?' Etc. I know it sounds very immature but I feel like he belongs to me (if you know what I mean) and that even though we were apart this girl has violated our relationship. He says she was just sex no emotions but it doesn't make it better, I don't want to push him away but I am literally going insane! Help me please!

См. статью: Can't get it out of my mind?