Thursday, February 7, 2013

Which tablet should I purchase? - 1

I've recently decided I would like to buy a tablet and I did a little research and learned that there are a lot more options than I thought. Everywhere I look there doesn't seem to be a clear answer. I'm looking for a general purpose tablet that i can watch movies on, browse the web, access social networks, play casual gaming, and type documents for school. I don't have a preferred platform and I'm open to something new.My price range is under $400 ideally around $300 but the lower the better. I'd prefer a 10 inch screen over the 7 but I can be convinced. I talked to a man at best buy and he suggested the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 but it seems to have mixed reviews in reliability and lacks in screen resolution and camera specs. I like the remote and voice features though as well as the design. Apple products are pricey and I'm beginning to question whether they are overrated. The google nexus 7 and kindle fire hd also sounded like good choices but in having a hard time deciding in a tablet. What would you suggest with my interests in consideration and other cool features. I'm open to any tablet but trying to reach my requirements. Please help. Thanks!
>>> Which tablet should I purchase? - 1