Sunday, February 17, 2013

Which tablet should i look at?

I'm looking into getting a tablet but I'm not sure which to get.
I was looking at either a kindle fire or an amazon tablet, not interested in an iPad.
I want access to apps. I want to have kindle books on my tablet, so either by having a kindle or by downloading the kindle app. I want to be able to use wifi and maybe 4g too. I like to be able to use it when I want to. I have an android phone and an acer laptop. I use my laptop mostly for doing papers for school.My phone does everything else.Id like to be able to do smaller assignments on my tablet (I think u can buy a keyboard for them… right?)
Id like to bring it with me wherever and maybe use it for note taking in class.
It might be cool to have a front facing camera.
Mostly, I'm on a budget so I need it to have a relitively small price tag.

Any help would be great! Thanks y'all!
>>> Which tablet should i look at?