Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Which tablet is right for me? - 1

I currently have a pretty simple Acer laptop for my computer/internet work and a smaller "classic" kindle for reading and am pretty happy with both.My challenge is with reading large page documents. If I open them on the kindle, the whole page is shrunk to fit on the screen, and I have to zoom in and scroll around to read it. Reading them on the laptop just isn't comfortable, needing to zoom and scroll and deal with a cumbersome object… it just gets annoying when trying to read a several hundred page document.So which tablet would be most user-friendly for reading documents that were designed for standard 8"x11" paper? A few features I can think of… large screen, USB port, ability to support adobe and word documents, and perhaps even powerpoint. If I'm able to access my kindle e-books and my audible audiobooks, that's a plus. Also a plus if I could use it to access the music and photos from my iPhone 3G, but I imagine the iPad would be my only option for that. The cheaper the better. Thanks!
>>> Which tablet is right for me? - 1