Monday, February 4, 2013

What type of therapist should I go to?

Im a 14 year old girl in 8th grade. I want to talk to a therapist. I havnt been sexually assualted or anything but I just want to be able to talk and someone listen to me and tell me what might be wrong with me and how i might fix it. What type of therapist would i go to or would I go to a phsyciatrist instead? I have had panic attacks before and ive cut. Also i have just gotten over depression by myself but it isnt completly away. Another reason that i think i should go to a therapist is because for as long as i can remember ive wanted to run away but i havnt yet.So what type of therapist/phsyciatrist would i go to? Btw, how would i tell my parents that i want to go to therapy and what would a therapist tell my parents?
Thanks! No hate please and sorry for the spelling, im on a kindle fire. Sorry if long andthanks again.
>>> What type of therapist should I go to?