Monday, February 4, 2013

Kindle fire goes spastic when charging?

I just got my Kindle fire (v.2, but not the HD model) and theres a bug to it that's beginning to irk me.
Whenever it's plugged in, which is ALOT thanks to the crappy battery, the Kindle becomes totally uncalibrated and wacky with the touch screen.the keyboard is totally uncalibrated, and simply dragging my finger along the screen CLICKS everything in its path, causing awful lagging.
I've talked to some other Kindle users and they seem to have no experience with this, although after alittle research ive found a lot of users having similiar issues such as the kindle shutting on and off repeatedly and the touch screen going totally unresponsive.
I don't know if a factory reset is the only opttion or if i should wait for some kind of patch but theres no recalibration setting or anything i can see in the settings, and i just need alittle help on what i should do.
>>> Kindle fire goes spastic when charging?