Thursday, February 7, 2013

Is there such a thing as a Wifi (non 3G/4G) Cell Phone? HELP!

I am quite behind the times as far as cell phones go; I am still using a flip phone and do not pay for any data plans. I would love to have a smart phone like everyone else I know but I am not at all interested in paying for a data plan. I am currently on an at&t family plan and have been for years. Have always bought the cheap at&t prepaid phones and just popped in my sim card.

Anyways…

I recently bought a Kindle Fire, and with those you have the option of Wifi or the 4G version. Are there phones with this option? Is there a smart phone out there that I do not have to use the data plan (3G/4G) with? Something that just uses Wifi when it is available?
>>> Is there such a thing as a Wifi (non 3G/4G) Cell Phone? HELP!