Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IPad vs Kindle Fire HD 7 or the 8.9?

I am looking to upgrade my original Kindle Fire. However I keep flip flopping between an iPad or a Fire.My main concern is with the problems I have with my original Fire, the whole unit freezing on me, I'm afraid the HD ones will have the same problem. Currently I really only use my Fire to read on, I don't like playing games much because it seems really slow to me. Now I have an iPhone so I'm no stranger to the iOS and the App Store and things of that nature. I have a feeling that if I had the ability to play more games, I would take advantage of that ability.So my question is to those of y'all out there who either have both, or used both, what are your opinions of both, any major problems with either etc.another huge selling point for me is battery life, which one is better for an 8-12 hour work day? Thanks for the help!!!
>>> IPad vs Kindle Fire HD 7 or the 8.9?