Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm So Confused, Does He Like Me Or What?

So there is a guy let's call him… Jack.So he used to be in my study hall and it was Christmas time so I gave him and his friend a candy-cane everyday (I liked them both a lot) then I got a kindle and I put a password on it that looked like I put his name (but i didn't) it was a friend of mine that passed away. ANYWAYS someone saw and she yelled out "YOUR PASSWORD IS JACK?!" (Remember not his real name) then everybody started talking about it and he heard because of my "friend" that is an asshole. Then he started staring at me constantly. Both Study Hall and Lunch. Then a few weeks later we got our schedules changed so we only have Lunch together now :( Then I decided to go all Brittany Spears (Sorry) and think about shaving my head for cancer (Couldn't do it) and again he found out and he stares at me more and more. A lot of rumors happen with me not major ones like the ones i mentioned.So he definitely hears my name about every week.So is he scared, like me, or what.
>>> I'm So Confused, Does He Like Me Or What?