Saturday, February 2, 2013

I can't buy books on my Kindle Fire?

This is the first time I have ever had problems like this with my Kindle Fire and I have had it for about a year. I tried to buy a book on my Kindle and after about 5 seconds on the download, it said 'We're sorry, the download is taking longer than expected. Please return to the library to check the download progress.' But when I go to the Library, the book isn't there, even though I tried buying it last night and today again. I reset my Kindle and synced it and even had my dad try to buy the book on his Kindle and the book isn't there. On his, it said the book has already been purchased, but the book isn't anywhere. I've tried it with other books and the same thing happened so it isn't just the one book. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
>>> I can't buy books on my Kindle Fire?