Saturday, February 23, 2013

Benefits of getting an eReader?

I want to get an eReader (Kobo or Kindle) but I'm just not sure if I want it half of the time.

My bookshelf is FULL of books, and sometimes I just like having the tangible book (I know, its a bit of a crazy trait I have)

But I think the time has come for change. I spend tons of money of YA books, and I figure that if I go an eReader, I would spend less. I want a "colour" one (That has everything in colour) more than just a black and white one, based on the fact that I can't stand how the black and white Kobo's turn their pages (it fuzzes out and it bothers my eyes)

What are the benefits of having an eReader? Should I get one? And HOW? I have to somehow persuade my parents to get me one, because I'm broke :)

Please and thank you good people!
>>> Benefits of getting an eReader?