Friday, January 25, 2013

What qualifcations do I need to be a pediatric nutritionist?

I am currently a nanny for 2 beautiful little boys but lately I have been thinking and been interested in medicine since I was 13 years old but didnt get the support I needed at school though I left 6 and a half years ago and though I was involved in the special needs dept they didnt figure out I was dlysexic and I am furious still about it because of it I got no GCSES as I didnt get the support I needed.

My boss is a dietican and been so interested in it so now I want to be a pediatric nutritionist specilising in child nutrition I have bought a few books I am due to read via amazon kindle and I have downloaded the free app for my iphone.My questions follow below:

1. What grades do you need to be a pediatric nutritionist
2. What GCSES would I have to do
3. How long at uni does it take to study it?

I have the thirst for medical knoweldge and a boss who I am sure would help me when I have to do work experience. I also live in London, UK.

Muchly appreciated everyone
Added (1). Also what would the course be called? I am trying to find one nearby to me as I don't want to travel too far and would be nice to be nearish home
>>> What qualifcations do I need to be a pediatric nutritionist?