Monday, January 21, 2013

My child gets ssi what can she spend her money on?

My daughter got ssi we took her to get clothing for her she had some but she needed some clothing that did not button due to her not knowing how and her teacher not helping her they let her under wear hang out all day.she got a kindle for her music and games due to her using a ipad at school.she bought living room set due to the other one being in real bad shape. I have all her receipts for everything. She also has paid her 1/5th of bills she get's 710 and her part of the bills are $147.00. I have a good paying job and my husband works as well we can pay the bills but it gets some of her money down.can you buy gift cards for like old navy or amazon for her kindle and if you can will it count on her $2000.we have her money down to $450 and she will get $710 on the 1st but she will be below her $2000 but My daughter will only play with toys with music she really can't talk much.she wont sit and watch only 2 different movies.she has to pay for no medical stuff.any ideas what to do? Thank you!
Added (1). No my daughter has an account that we share with the whole family not a dedicated account.you can pay for her recreation activity's and she can buy special purchases. She got the kindle because she does not play with toys and she uses the kindle fire at school now due to her not being able to sit still at the 2nd half of the school day. She also learns better with music.she could buy the kindle fire. I also have all her receipts and a worksheet on excel that i made just for my baby girl. I'm not scared of anything i don't need her money i have all the proof ssi will need.
>>> My child gets ssi what can she spend her money on?