Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Is the bath's mobile contest real?

On my iPad 2, whilst looking up cheats for a game a new window opened, it said that my number had been entered and randomly picked out in the bath's mobile contest.It told me to claim my prize; a MacBook Air (out of stock), an amazon kindle touch (also out of stock), an iPhone 4S(out of stock) or an iPad 3 (2 in stock). There are logos at the top of the page representing apple, blackberry, windows
and android.At the bottom of the page there are comments saying that these deals are great, that they thought it was a scam but after research found it wasn't and love their new product. I haven't actually clicked on any product so I don't know if it will ask me for my card details or anything. I haven't given my number to any site and also I am not on my mobile, I am on my iPad 2.In the website address, it has mobirerewards (mobire???) but on the website with the logos it says mobile rewards. I am not sure if this is a genuine deal or not. Please help me!!!
Added (1). THIS IS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY, I APOLOGISE BUT PLEASE STILL ANSWER IF YOU CAN!
>>> Is the bath's mobile contest real?