Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How to get over my love for him?

So I have a weird crush… it's on a 57 year old man with hair that goes past his waste. I think my love kindled for him when I first met him at my uncle's house. He was putting on a guitar performance and he is AMAZING! I think I liked him because we both played guitar… well a few months later my aunt died and at her funeral, he was there. He was kinda creepy, like he was trying to look up my skirt all night and when I hid from him, he found me and played peek a boo with me, and thew dumb dumb suckers at me all night, so he was obviously flirting. Well I haven't seen him since then and it's been like 2 years… I'm always depressed and I know he's kinda a pervert, and I don't want to love him, but the thing is I do so what can I do to get over him? PLEASE NO STUPID ANSWERS!
>>> How to get over my love for him?