Thursday, January 3, 2013

He acts great in person but sucks at texting!

So for about a month now I've been dating this guy, he is sweet and likes to hold my hand, cuddle, stare deep into my eyes, kiss me, and not try to push me to do anything, and calls me beautiful, everything is completely fine when we are face to face. But when we are apart he literally SUCKS at texting… communication in general. Right now he is phoneless and has to use a texting app on his Kindle, so that makes it even worse. He use to be great at talking through text (when he had a phone) and wasn't half bad when he first started using that texting app, but now we barely talk at all other than when we are hanging out.which is often but I have a tendancy to overthink everything.

I guess I just need reassurance that everything is okay, because I have past relationship issues that make it hard for me to over think. Sorry for all this rambling, but I'd rather ramble to you than bug him with multiple texts.which I feel is almost always a no no. Okay please give me some advice thx.

God I'm crazy. Haha.

And another thing, do guys like you hanging around them when they are around their friends? I never know if I should at school because I don't want to be clingy.

Thank you and ignore my over dramaticness haha…
Added (1). ***The reason I am so completely over analyzing this situation is because I have been *** over by my last few relationships and I guess I don't know how to handle when a decent guy walks into my life. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be immature, I just have problems due to the past. Please be gentle with your opinions.
>>> He acts great in person but sucks at texting!