Friday, January 25, 2013

GIFT IDEAS for rich people?

I need a gift for my mother in law! She has everything in the world, she needs absolutely nothing. She hates things that aren't practical. She doesn't have many hobbies because she works a lot. She has a house cleaner and stuff, so I can't really help with that. I feel bad buying her jewlery because all of her stuff is gold and I really can't afford that. She doesn't really like jewlery anyway, just the bit she has. She honestly doesn't like much. I have tried asking her what she DOES like, but she always says she doesn't have time for things she likes anymore and she won't give more detail than that. I'd offer her my time to help her with whatever, but I don't have the time either. She goes to the spas and stuff with her friends. I doubt I could even afford something like that. Clothing is definitely not an option. What on earth do you get someone who has everything, wants nothing and hates the rest? She is important to me. I want to get her something PERSONAL, not just regular old dishware (she has more than she knows what to do with already). She likes books on her Kindle, so I am going to buy her a book. But I need something else. Something non-book related! Any ideas will be helpful, and any advice or opinions too!
Added (1). I can't get her wine. The stuff she likes is so far out of my budget. I probably couldn't even afford a glass of what she likes. Haha.So wine is not an option!
>>> GIFT IDEAS for rich people?