Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why won't my kindle fire turn back on?

My mom was using my kindle fire while I was at work. She went to go put it in my room and she push down the power button and a thing came up on the screen asking if you wanted to shut it down well I guess she did and it turned off and she put it on the charger and she noticed it wasn't charging. For some reason you have to have the kindle fire awake for you to be able to change it then you can touch the power button to put it back to sleep.Is there away to turn it back on? It's on the charger as we speak. She told me that it was half full and she was playing angry birds for I say a few hours. Please help, I got this last year after Christmas.
Added (1). I've tried to do a reboot and wouldn't work I even put a rubber band around the power button for 20 minutes( someone said it worked) and that didn't work either. I got my kindle from walmart not from amazon.
>>> Why won't my kindle fire turn back on?