Monday, December 24, 2012

Which tablet is suitable for me?

Hello,I'm looking into buying tablet for the first time and kind of having problem with so many options. If someone can help me, it will be great. Basically, I want a tablet I can do internet with good speed when I'm outside, watch movie with decent quality. I'm not savvy with gadget and I'm not going to use many apps. Just want simple tablet that runs on 4G LTE that I can do webbrowsing and watch movie. Also, it has to have korean language. I saw asus, samsung galaxy, I pad 4, kindle HD fire have option of running on 4G. Can someone narrow down further for me? with good reason? I know I pad4 is best. But, if I can get other tablet with cheaper price that can do fxn I need, I don't want to get I pad.

Also, I read kindle HD 4G uses AT&T that allows 250MB per month usage. If I use 4G, let's say, 5hrs/day, how many day would it last? Thanks
>>> Which tablet is suitable for me?