Sunday, December 30, 2012

Should I return my $300 laptop and get a Kindle Fire instead?

For Christmas my husband got me a basic Toshiba laptop. He said it cost $300. And he told me he couldn't decide between getting me a laptop or the kindle fire, he said that both basically do the same thing, except the kindle fire doesn't have a keyboard. But on both you can go on the internet and stuff. And he said that if for whatever reason I want to return it and get the kindle fire that I can. And I'm kinda thinking that I might want to do that. I've noticed that my laptop is a little on the slow side. On Christmas night I was trying to upload pictures on facebook of my 2 year old from Christmas morning, and it took FOREVER for it to upload like 20 pictures. And it's just kinda slow in general. I'm not sure if I want to keep it. What do you think? Should I take the laptop back and get a kindle fire?
>>> Should I return my $300 laptop and get a Kindle Fire instead?