Monday, December 31, 2012

Should I buy a Kindle Paperwhite or a Kindle Fire?

Okay, I have been trying to decide on whether to buy a Kindle Paperwhite or a Kindle Fire. I have been wanting a tablet for quite some time now, but I don't know which one would better suit what I want. I made one of my new year plans to begin reading a lot more again. And so I plan on doing a lot of reading this upcoming year. BUT, I have also been wanting an actual tablet for games and netflix and such. I understand that the Kindle Fire has the ability to read AND games/movies/music are also available on it. But, I heard that there is a much better reading experience on the Paperwhite because it actually looks like a book's pages and it doesn't exactly strain your eyes. But anyways, please help me decide and DO NOT BE RUDE! PLEASE! And if you don't mind, please explain why I should buy the Kindle Fire or Kindle Paperwhite. Thanks and Happy New Year :)
>>> Should I buy a Kindle Paperwhite or a Kindle Fire?