Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How to make wifi faster with a lot of devices?

I have AT&T uverse Internet and the modem/ router that they make you use. Recently I have noticed with the extra devices after Christmas that the wifi is a lot slower to where it takes almost 2 minutes to load a google search on my iPhone.

I was wondering if there is some device or something that I can buy to amplify the Internet or if I can hook up my old Linksys router up and have half the devices on one and the rest on the other? If so please explain how.

I have these devices hooked up) some are used all day and some just once a week):

5 smartphones
1 kindle
3 tablets
3 laptops
1 iPod
1 wii
1 Xbox(can't even stay I a match on halo without lagging out)

Thanks, Rilie
>>> How to make wifi faster with a lot of devices?