Sunday, December 9, 2012

How to get her to experiment with lesbian sex again?

Okay so me and my best friend hooked up a fair few times this summer, and it was amaaaaazing. We both loved it! However it started to affect our friendship and we drifted apart for a few months. We both agreed it was fun but could have just been a mistake and it was best to put it behind us as our friendship is worth much more then a few nights of fun. Anyway we've rebuild our friendship and it feels like we're back to our friendship before we got sexual. Theres alot of flirting, smiling, cute looks etc. She came over yesterday to help me get ready for a friend's wedding and was in my face doing my makeup and i just wanted to kiss her so badly. I think she knew i wanted to and she played along, i felt as if she wanted to too but held back.My question is how can i re kindle our old love, lol. How can i show her i'm interested in more than just friendship without damaging our newly rebuild friendship?
Thanks for reading guys: )
Added (1). Im pretty sure she wants what i want but is scared, and doesnt want to lose me as a friend. Should i just kiss her next time we're chilling?
>>> How to get her to experiment with lesbian sex again?