Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How to change the time on my Kindle fire HD?

I want to say first that I do have the right time but i'm playing a game that goes by real time and I don't want to wait like 5 hours just for a task to be completed. But every time I look up how to change the manually people keep saying quick setting icon. I looked it up and its suppose to look like a gear but the thing is I DONT HAVE IT!!! on my home page there nothing that looks like a gear.so can someone please tell me by step by step instruction how to do it and also NO WEBSITE because they don't help it drove me insane and pissed me off how much they don't help.all they keep saying is quick setting then switch automatic to off but again I don't have a quick setting.and every time i try to click time&Date nothing happen --- please help.
>>> How to change the time on my Kindle fire HD?