Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Does anybody remember the Troll War? +to make this less pointless, some BQs?

It took place sometime during the summer and a lot of the Adolescent regulars at the time (including me) fled to another part of the Pregnancy and Parenting category to escape all the "Pretty" trolls. I think I'm the only person who remembers that, but I don't know.Do you remember?

BQ: What are you doing? I'm watching Drake and Josh.
BQ2: What is the main thing you want for Christmas? I want a Kindle Paperwhite desperately.
BQ3: Are you reading anything at the moment? I'm reading Fellowship of the Ring by J. R.R Tolkein.
BQ4: What is the coolest supernatural being? I love vampires, but old fashioned ones, not Twilight-esque ones. -_-
BQ5: What is your earliest memory? Mine was December 2000 when I was 4. I was unpacking Christmas decorations out of this wooden basket whilst watching Christmas specials.
Added (1). @That One Guy: Oh my God, Paper Towns, you say? I loved that book and I love John Green! Just out of curiosity, what part are you at?
Added (2). Perhaps it was February, I forget.It was either in the summer or it was last February.
>>> Does anybody remember the Troll War? +to make this less pointless, some BQs?