Friday, December 14, 2012

Amazon's Kindle Reads only books bought in Amazon?

I'm thinking of buying amazon's kindle, but im my country (Chavezland/Venezuela) we only get 200 dollars per year, and we might no get it every year, so is possible that if i buy it, i won't be able to buy many books from amazon, so im going to have to go pirate (here nobody cares for that, there's piracy everywhere and it's unpunished) and download'em .pdf, i'm only gonna use it for my university in the topics of my assignments.

So the questions is if i cant put.pdf files into it and will it read it with no problems?

you may insult me for being pirate, but thanks to the situation and the inflation in my country piracy is the only option, if i lived in any other country, i wouldn't be a pirate.
If you lived here you'd understand.

Gracias de antemano(thanks by forehand(?)).

And thanks to Chavez for making the country where everything goes up and nothing comes down, talking of prices
>>> Amazon's Kindle Reads only books bought in Amazon?