Saturday, December 29, 2012

Accessibility for iBooks and Kindle app?

I have a book that I purchased through iTunes and apparently can now only access it through iBooks. Even though I heard things to the contrary, I am facing the same thing when it comes to the Kindle application.Is there anyway to Put them in a PDF form? Also, I've noticed with Kindle, there are not too many options… For whatever reason you can't seem to copy or paste part of the book to other individuals unless apparently if you go through Facebook Or Twitter. Even though I'm highlighting certain selected areas, I just want to make certain points Available so that I can and to share with others. For whatever reason you can't seem to do that with Kindle.It's very frustrating. I was told before I downloaded the Kindle that there was a way to put the item in PDF form but I can't seem to find that information now. Or alternatively, I think it's rather ridiculous that it is more expensive to purchase an Electronic book, and typically pay more then it would be just to buy the book out right. One would think that the price of the cheaper but I guess not… The downloads are almost always Much more expensive than the books themselves.At least With the book, I can do whatever I want however I want with it but You don't have much feasibility with iBooks or Kindle. Thanks for any help you might be a little provide.
>>> Accessibility for iBooks and Kindle app?