Friday, November 2, 2012

Will de-registering from my Kindle Fire HD make me lose all my content?

I recently brought the Kindle Fire HD and I want to be able to use Lovefilm on it. I am already a subscriber to Lovefilm, well my dad is, and I registered my Kindle under my Amazon account and to be able to watch Lovefilm on my dad's lovefilm account I must de-register from my account register a new account unders his Amazons account and do it that way. I want to be able to keep switching back and forth from one account to the other to use the majority of stuff on my account and watch Lovefilm on his.

My question is, will deregistering from my account and registering back again make me lose all of my games, books, apps and also games saved data?

Thanks
>>> Will de-registering from my Kindle Fire HD make me lose all my content?