Monday, November 5, 2012

Which tablet would you buy for young kids?

My kids, ages 4 &7, both love ipads, ipods etc. They play games educational and otherwise, watch netflix and read. I do NOT want to pay for their own ipad because it is just too expensive. I found a nabi 2 which is a tablet designed for kids, but then I was looking at the kindle fire. I have a kindle, so I would already have all the apps for them and parental controls. I am not so concerned with breakage, bc I would buy a warranty.so, it comes down to this question… would the Kindle be just as easy to use as the ipad for a kid, or not? The nabi2 is $199.00 plus $50 warranty; the Kindle is $159 plus $50/2 yr warranty.
These are Christmas gifts… please tell me if your kids use your kindles and how well they can navigate them…
Thanks!
>>> Which tablet would you buy for young kids?