Monday, November 5, 2012

Which of these books are Interesting and Good Reads?

I'm in AP English 12 and I need to read a novel outside of class. We were given this list to chose from for outside reading - its a very long list by the way http://mseffie.com/AP/APtitles.html

Heres a list of non english literature books I love:
Harry Potter Series J. K. Rowling
Secret Circle Series by L. J. Smith
Night World Series by L. J. Smith
Dark Visions Series by L. J. Smith
Grace by Richard Paul Evens
Violet on the Runway Series by Melissa Walker
Inkheart Series by Cornelia Funke
Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer (guilty pleasure, the writing annoys me at times but I liked the storyline for the most part and its an easy read)
Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindle
Daughters of the Moon Series by Lynne Ewing
The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
The Royal Diaries by various authors written in the style of a diary from princess'/royalty in the past
Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

I really like romance, fantasy, magic, anything to do with circus, and happy endings.
What would keep me interested out of my AP English list?
Thank you!
>>> Which of these books are Interesting and Good Reads?