Friday, November 30, 2012

What's so special about the kindle fire?

Would somebody who didn't like the old kindle like it? I know there is light. I know there are free classic books… But are other novels really pricey? And what about the movie prices? Are there free movies/shows?

You see I am the type that enjoys reading from a book… I never liked the old kindle. There was no light and using one of those attached lights was annoying. But Also the buttons were kind of annoying lol.

My dad told me that it you pay $100 something you get like 100 novels for a year… But what happens after that year? Do the books disappear?
Added (1). I have an older Kindle. I didn't like it. I just found it annoying and the buttons were annoying and there is no light.

But the kindle fire looks a lot better. Easier to use.

yes I would mostly be reading on it… because you have to pay for everything LOL>

I don't know though. I actually do love to read a real book. I'm stuck on deciding.
Added (2). You can only check out one book for a month? But what if you don't like that book? You are stuck with it and have to wait for the next month to get another one? That is silly lol
>>> What's so special about the kindle fire?