Thursday, November 15, 2012

Whats a good android tablet to get?

Whats a good Android tablet to get?

I do like the apple ipad 3 and ipad mini's but they are just WAYYY to expensive for someone in year 9 to be able to afford T___T so yeah what I want is…

-Something similar in size to the ipad mini, or something a bit larger.
-Front and Rear facing cameras which take HD videos (I like photography but can't afford to get a camera and a tablet)
-Expandable memory, for one of those micro SD card thingies.
-Android ice cream sandwich 4. (something)
-must have a processor and RAM faster than the ipad or equivalent, (i know the kindle fire is double..)
-I do a lot of manga reading and anime watching, so long battery life would be good
-a HD screen, they look real good when watching and reading anime and manga
-and preferably little to no lag at all on keyboards and such, i hate that T__T

I have looked at the Google Nexus 7 but that doesnt have a rear facing camera so its an automatic no, The kindlefire HD is on my list, except its covered in advertisements on every screen, and you have to pay to take it off, but some adds still stay so it kills my life OTL.so yea, if anyone can answer my long story high demands thingy, please answer! ^^
>>> Whats a good android tablet to get?