Sunday, November 25, 2012

To those who do belive in this sort of thing, How would you go about it?

Not trying to spark some big fight here but, if you're one who believes in this sort of thing, how would YOU go about a werewolf transformation? I had a rather awkward obsession with the idea in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, and it just always fascinated me somehow, but i couldn't quite say the same for everyone else in my grade… they weren't into what i was… They hated me ._. I was a loner, but still always wanted to contact some other semi-normal people who thought it was interesting. I myself know that it's most likely not a possibility for me to become one ( i came to grips with that at 8 years old) BUT if anyone else has anything otherwise that could make me change my mind and help me out a bit in re-kindling my love for werewolves, be my guest. I'd love to hear. How would YOU?
>>> To those who do belive in this sort of thing, How would you go about it?