Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kindle Frozen Screen: Out of Warranty?

I have tried doing research on this, but all I'm finding are consumer complaints with no resolution, or the same problem being fixed because their kindles were under warranty. This is my second kindle to do this, the first(I received as a gift two years ago and it broke less then a year later) froze while under warranty, so it was replaced. But here I am with a un-readable Kindle 3G and no money to buy a replacement. I rely on my Kindle to keep in contact with my parents and friends when I'm not at home because I don't have any phone service and now that I dont have it things have become a lot more difficult. Does anyone know how I can either fix the Kindle myself in this situation or how I might possibly be able to have it replaced?
Added (1). I've had it for just over a year now. The warranty expired in August and it froze at the beginning of November.
>>> Kindle Frozen Screen: Out of Warranty?