Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kindle fire died, I charged it, still won't turn on!

I have a kindle fire, this is my second one, there was a malfunction in the battery so it was replaced sometime over the summer, and it died. The charger was already messed up, it only charged about 15% of the time it was plugged in, so when the kindle dies I plugged a phone charger in until I could get a new charger. Two days later of it being plugged in to the phone charger it, it still won't turn on! Whenever I push the power button it just turns green for a few seconds then the button goes black again. I bought a new kindle charger today and it is plugged in, when I plugged it in I tried once more and got the same response. What should I do? Leave it to charge and then check on it tomorrow morning? I would really hate for this kindle to be broken, too. I don't really need that to deal with right now.
>>> Kindle fire died, I charged it, still won't turn on!