Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kindle Fire as a computer touchpad?

Is there any known way to use my barely-ever-used Kindle Fire as a computer touchpad?

Google isn't giving me satisfactory answers (I think it's because it wouldn't be called a "touchpad"), so I've come here. I've been using Photoshop for a while now, and since I have a laptop, the experience has been less than stellar. The mouse trackpad just doesn't get the job done--I always end up making edges jagged when lasso-ing and such.

A touchpad fixes that problem. A stylus gives you far more control (way more than, say, a USB mouse could). I really don't want to purchase one, so I want to use my Kindle Fire. Any way to do this?

Also, if they're not called "touchpads," could I get the name of what they're actually called? They're the touchscreen tablet-like things you plug into your computer via USB and use as a mouse.
>>> Kindle Fire as a computer touchpad?