Friday, November 23, 2012

It comes down to the Kindle Fire HD or the Nexus 7.?

I asked the other day which tablet I should get for my wife for Christmas. I got a couple of really good answers, and it's been narrowed down to (as mentioned) the Kindle Fire HD and the Google Nexus 7.
My wife needs a tablet that can be used for writing documents for her job. Fast note taking, if you will.
But she also wants it to be great for the following: reading books, surfing the web(Facebook), Netflix, messaging, movies, music, a great processor, good wifi, and easy to use.
Again, I've narrowed it down to these two but in the end, I need it to meet all these(especially the document taking).
I need good opinions from those who've used both. Which would you prefer? Thanks for your help.
>>> It comes down to the Kindle Fire HD or the Nexus 7.?