Friday, November 30, 2012

Is this a selfish list so far?

My Christmas List so far (I'm adding up to ten things)

Kindle Fire (I'm paying for half) This is so I don't pack so many books in one bag
Ipod touch (My sisters, she's giving my parents a discount on it, so that they don't pay for all of them)
Itunes Gift Card
2 360 page notebooks

I like books like Narnia, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones, writing, scrapbooking (sometimes), music I don't like Eminem, Nikki Minaj, Justin Bieber, and so on. I like violins, I'm getting lessons this year, I like violinists like Lindsey Stirling, singers like Julie Andrew, Black Veil Brides, Green Day, Three Days Grace, etc. I had a cell phone, but my dad needed it more, and I don't miss mine, I have a lap top, and I don't need a drivers license, I like taking the buss, and walking.

Oh yeah, I'm the only one in my family who actually donates a ton of stuff for Christmas to the shelter and I help out at the food bank. And I'm an 18 year old female.
>>> Is this a selfish list so far?