Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm not sure what to do! Help!

So, to start off, there's this guy i met when my brother brought him home to come over one day. They're friends. I'd seen him come over 1-2 times before, but we never talked up until my brother's birthday party, when he formally introduced himself to me. He slept over that day, but i'm awkward around people i dont really know (im shy, i get it from my mom), so i stayed up in my room most of the day, and the next day. The next time he came over was when me and my brother had a half-day for school, so he went out to eat with us. When we got home, i decided to be a bit more social, so i stayed downstairs in the room him and my brother hang out in. We talked, but most of the time we were laughing, either because of something he had said or done. I still was a bit shy, so i didnt reply to him as much as i wanted to. He took (asked for, actually, so he could beat one of my high scores) my kindle fire, and had given me his Ipod in compensation for the time being, When he left, he asked for a hug.So i gave him one. After that day, i saw him at the end of school almost everyday, and before i left to go to my mom's car to go home, he either gave me, or asked for a hug, which i gave him. One day, i think the day after the half-day, he had called my housephone to talk to my brother. I didnt know my brother had already answered the phone, so i picked up to make sure he didnt miss the call. Before realizing my brother already picked up, i had heard his friend say that he liked me, and he also asked why my brother got mad when he told him so. You could say i was pretty confused the rest of that day. After a few days or so, i came to realize that i think i liked him back. The next time he came over (halloween) to trick-or-treat with us, he slept over again. I had my friend over to trick-or-treat with ME. After treating, when me and my friend was outside waiting for my dad to come so we could drop her off, she said it was so obvious he liked me. Everything was "Hey Erin, hey! Erin! Erin!". Once we came back, i stayed downstairs with them until i went to bed (which when i was going upstairs he asked for another hug, which i gave him), and from what i saw that night, i really was obvious he liked me. The thing is, i really like him, and i dont think i can stand being not with him. He hasn't asked me out yet, though. I would tell him i like him, but like i said earlier, i'm way too shy. I could never get the courage to.So, i'm not really sure what to do next. I really want to get together with him, like i said, but i'm too shy to ask myself, and i'm not sure if he's going to ask anytime soon. Any advice? Please and thank you<3
>>> I'm not sure what to do! Help!