Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I had a lucid dream last night and?

Okay so this is the first lucid dream ive had since i actually researched lucid dreaming. The first one I had happened over 2 years ago, I was at a family dinner and my dead uncle and my dead grandparents were there so I realized it was a dream and I punched my brother in the face because that's something I've always wanted to do.

Last night I actually fell asleep while reading a kindle book on my iPod. The book was really boring but I have to read it for school. I could feel myself falling asleep and when I tried to open my eyes I couldn't wake up and random animals kept appearing.So I closed my eyes and I found myself in a room with a static TV that was the only light source. I could only explore though, I couldnt fly or hang out with celebrities or anything like that. The setting was terrifying and I tried to wake up but I couldn't, I just kept dreaming about myself in my bed with monsters and demons all over my room. I couldn't control ANYTHING :( so my question is how can I control my lucid dreams?
>>> I had a lucid dream last night and?