Saturday, November 10, 2012

How to download books from my Kindle Cloud to my Kindle?

I've had my Kindle for about a year and I still have no idea how to get it to work. First off, there was no instructions with the thing and after I set everything up on my amazon account by using a gift card for Kindle, it says the books I've downloaded are going to a "cloud" but for a long time I couldn't find them and when I finally did it still wasn't showing me how I could get the book from my computer to my Kindle.As for the Kindle itself, it's saying that I'm not signed up to Amazon when I know for a fact that I registered my account on the Kindle itself. I'm about ready to throw this thing out my car window at 70mph if someone don't help me with this stupid thing soon. Thanks
>>> How to download books from my Kindle Cloud to my Kindle?