Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How do these gifts sound for family?

Mom: $20 Amazon gift card
Why? because she recently got a Kindle Fire from my grandparents and she has no books yet

Dad:framed money
Why? he specifically asked for the ones that I'm going to buy

Older brother (23 years old): 2 "Horrible Histories" books and a parachord bracelet
Why? He told me that he used to love the books and he really likes odd useful things (bracelet)

Oldest sister (20 years old): $20 in an old cleaned out pill bottle
Why? She is studying to be a med assistant (hence pill bottle) and she loves money

Other sister (18 years old): Gamecube
Why? She asked my parents for one a few months ago

Note: I would spend more on them, but I am only 13 so money is a little tight with me.
>>> How do these gifts sound for family?