Friday, November 16, 2012

Google Nexus vs Kindle Fire?

So, I'm thinking about getting a tablet. I don't want to spend the money for an iPad… $200 is pretty much as much as I'd like to spend.
What I plan on doing? Fb, email, music (not too concerned with downloading, mostly just my own stuff), general browsing, occasional Netflix or youtube videos..perhaps a few apps or games… perhaps a book here and there.
I kind of like the Kindle Fire (maybe HD, maybe not) and Google Nexus 7. Any thoughts between those two… or any other tablets? Of should I just get an iPod Touch (I know it's not a tablet and doesn't do quite as much)
Also, pardon my technology illiterate self… but do I need to pay to be able to access the internet as long as I'm in a free wifi zone… do I need a data plan or something. Also, do these tablets have plans for purchases apps, music, and books? Do I need a plan for those things… or can I pay as I go?
>>> Google Nexus vs Kindle Fire?