Thursday, November 8, 2012

Everyone in my life is too 'needy'. What to do?

At the moment I feel like everyone wants me to spend heaps of time with them and it's exhausting me, however I seriously don't know what to do!

I broke up with my ex a couple of months back because basically he wanted me to spend every day with him, and when I wanted 'alone time' he would get really upset with me.

My best friend was upset with me because i only caught up with her once every week or so because i was having trouble juggling friends, relationship and personal space.

After I broke up with my ex i started taking up a large amount of activities and re-kindled some old friendships. I started going to the gym every day with one of my other friends (we will call her gym friend), however after 2 weeks I stopped as she didn't have a car and i had to drive her around and i was spending 2 hours a day driving to a gym 10 minutes away from me.

One night my best friend and I hit the drinks a little hard in the city and she went crazy angry at me that i wasn't spending enough time with her… so since than we've spent almost every day together, however today i told her i couldn't hangout with her and shes acting really butt hurt about it.

On top of this 'gym friend' has told me that she's upset because I haven't been spent much time with her… also a good friend who lives inter state from me is constantly upset at me because she thinks 'i dont care about her' because I don't skype with her all the time… We still skype like once a week…

Honestly i don't know what I'm doing wrong, how to fix it, how to deal with it!!! so would love any input… be mean, i don't mind :-)!!
>>> Everyone in my life is too 'needy'. What to do?