Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Books vs comics for brain training?

I've been dyslexic all my life and I've always had trouble with reading and memory recall

What my question is. Would books or comics be better for improving my general brain power.

The factors I have to put in is.

I love comic books, I have read them all the time in the past.

I love audio books because of the description they can give.

I already have an iPad for reading comics and its great. But not so great for reading books.

I'm thinking about buying a kindle if I choose books to mainly read

Do u think I should give up reading comics and move on to books

Or do u think that reading comics is enough and I should just keep on that road.

Any other advice would be helpful on memory training.

P.s.dont say use brain training games or anything like that because I've read that it's totally bogus

Thanks in advance
>>> Books vs comics for brain training?