Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You people got it all wrong! I am going to explain it to you, ok?

Remember Mia and Nick? Those "adults" who keep holding a grudge against me and keep arguing with me bringing more and more people to their "group" of haters who hold grudes against me. They do that with LIES!!! FALSE INFORMATION!!!

Nick said, that I said I HAVE a 5, 000 gallon tank. This is a COMPLETE LIE!!! I NEVER said I HAVE a 5000 gal. That is my dream tank. I started out like this: A dream 300 gallon tank, because that was a reasonable size, then I thought that this is my dream fish tank, I can make it any size I want! So I went from a 300 to 500 to 5, 000 as my DREAM tank!

I honestly HAVE a betta fish, and HAVE mystery snails! What the hell is so hard to believe about that? I did have a 20 gallon, and 30 gallon. I have 2 10 gallon tanks that I used for my bettas, 1 died, the other is in a 5.5 gallon.My dad, who does treat me bad. He treats me like I am his daughter, and is ALWAYS annoying me about my hair, teasing to cut it off, calling me blind as a bat, etc! It is all TRUE! Not like what Mia and Nick say.My dad knew I was wanting a 75 gallon with an Oscar, and he knew I couldn't get that, so he looked on craigslist and got a 30 gallon tank for me.It can with everything you need, and I have gravel.So he does treat me bad, and he can do some nice things for me.

Mia said something similar to this: "Should I go on vacation, or have my parents buy me fish or a kindle." She was mocking me. Remember my question "Fish, trip, or kindle fire HD?"? Thats where she got it. Alright, she THINKS my parents would be paying for it.she made that up, out of no where, just thought of it. ***I*** will be paying for it. The trip is around 6, 000 dollars, and I am stuck on my own raising money for it.

Mia was saying I am trying to get people (you guys) to feel bad for me. That b*tch!!! I am NOT. I said to answer "Rave! Why did you change your name?" I said that I cut, and why I do, for a REASON! Alright, there was a person saying they think kids think cutting would be cool.So I edited my answer saying no its not, and that I get bullied sometimes because of my cuts. Something similar to that. That was to get a point! To try to get people to not think it is "cool". Like, if I get bullied, how is it cool? I got bullied 1/2 of last school year, and I guess everyone forgot about it now, idk.

There are more things. Oh and I say reasons why I would ever stop coming on here, because think about this: There is someone on youtube who posts and makes many videos very often. Then they suddenly stop making videos. Wouldn't you wonder what happened to them? I would wonder. I would wonder if some people I see on here a lot.

And now Mia was thinking I am trying to make people feel bad for me.No! You guys are STRANGERS! I don't know who you are, where you are, BARELY anything about you. And you don't know where I am, who I am, what I look like. BARELY anything about me. I am not trying to do that. Honestly. You ppl don't feel bad for me.you guys just are here to answer questions about fish!

I just want to say this to not bottle it all up inside me.To say it to real people who can read and will RESPOND to it. Thanks if you read it all! Sorry it's so long!
Added (1). Oh I never finished cycling the 30 gallon. I am trying to sell it now.It' just taking up space in my room. I would probably get a convict. Or have some type of community. I can't really think of a good community now.
Added (2). Book Shelf- Did you have all these people emailing you, and arguing with you a lot? There are tons of people who keep joining Nick and Mia in their little group of haters because they all believe what Nick and Mia are saying about MY life, and they turn against me.It's so many people! I am tired of it!
Added (3). Oh and I am my dad's SON, I am not a girl.
>>> You people got it all wrong! I am going to explain it to you, ok?