Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Would you like better dream recall ability?

Consider meditating.

I've been studying and meditating on renunciation, bodhicitta and the correct view of Emptiness (i.e The "Three Principle Paths", Buddhist concepts)*. Immediately, I've noticed that a substantial improvement in my dream recall ability has been a side-effect.

I don't make it a point to remember my dreams, but I do anyway.No setting alarms to fire every 90 minutes, no before-bed declarations required, and no habitual reality checking.It just happens.

Maybe it'll work for you if dream recall is something you wish to improve. If not, meditation will still be of great benefit to you and others.

*Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - Volume 1 is the book I primarily refer to for this.It's free on Amazon's multi-platform Kindle store and google books.
>>> Would you like better dream recall ability?