Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Why don't men like to go shopping?

My brothers hate it, have since they were young! always have!

My mum has 2 daughters and 2 sons, me and my sister go shopping with her every week for clothes, or to the lush shop for bath products or to bath and both works, we buy her SO many presents, on her birthday i got her a amazon Kindle touch, 3 pairs of jeans, perfume, chanel make up and other stuff, so did my sister, my brothers never even brought her anything and there excuse was "I hate shopping"!

HONESTLY, i have to say it, I think males are BORES. they are boring, I don't care, I've thought it for a while and kept it in, they hate shopping, even in the malls 8 out of 10 shops are for women, my brother asked me to take him to the mall to spend his birthday money and as we were walking around i realize that most of the shops were primarily for women, and just a few for men, like the video game stores, which girls love to, most of my female friends love mario kart or mario galaxy - just not all that violent stuff.
they love video games, don't really do fun things, I just cannot relate to men they are pure and utter bores to me, for the most part,

I have 46 male first cousins and only 4 female first cousins (I literally have no females in my cousins - it sucks i know hardly no women, even all my extended family are males, my family is a real sausage fest LOL its horrible I hate it), and everyone of the males are utter BORES, they talk about things like fishing, sports, hate shopping, don't do anything.

I cannot relate to me, gosh I hope I don't have a son :-\
Added (1). I meant to write "i cannot relate to men" lol sorry
>>> Why don't men like to go shopping?